Bulgaria – Razgrad
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year. I wish you many blessings to come to you and the peace of our Lord to rest on you.
I want to give you short answers to your questions:
1. We distributed the City Bibles and now we have just about 20pcs for special occasions.
2. Everybody like them, they are well designed, translation is good, the content and it is a preferred for local evangelism. People like and recognize that it is our city. This is the only local edition.
3. I would suggest to have more than one photo from the local community and maybe a blank space to add local church info
4. It was fruitful. We used most of the Bibles during our evangelistic campaign in the summer and we give them to newcomers. It is very good for new people.
5. Sure, it was very important tool for mission this year. We have at least two evangelistic campaigns during the year and this is great to have such support from the Word of God
6. We plan couple of events this year and it is my desire to use each year to mission. It is my estimation that we will need about 300-400pcs per year if it is possible to distribute and to give them to the people we pray for. Inspite of immigration and economy I believe in church growth and I am happy to see people like you doing such great help for us.
I hope to arrange to travel to Netherland this spring and if everything is ok I will inform you to meet some day.